Death Note: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

I feel like this is everything people want in an anime. It has so many different plot twists that the viewer didn't expect and the series doesn't drag out to keep you warching. It ended at the right time and place.

• Oct 05, 2019

Excelente serie de animación japonesa, que trata del enfrentamiento intelectual e ideológico entre el investigador y aquel que pretende juzgar a los criminales según sus propias creencias. Todo con sus condimentos sobrenaturales y estética oscura que le dan su toque característico.

• Sep 11, 2019

What constitutes justice? Is it morally justified to kill criminals to create a perfect world. Excellent plot, character arcs, and beautiful music. The perfect anime.

• Aug 28, 2019

Death note Is an incredible adventure and I would say one of the best Animes ever done

• Aug 22, 2019

Awesome . looking for season 2

Awesome . looking for season 2

• Aug 15, 2019

the most wonderful anime I've ever seen in my life

the most wonderful anime I've ever seen in my life

• Aug 04, 2019

My favorite anime of all time! Extremely intelligent and suspenseful with the best game of cat and mouse that I've ever seen. A must see for anime fans!

• Jul 28, 2019

Can't take anything of it seriously the main character looks like the guy from Big time rush the plot is complete bullcrap because the book itself is way too op

• Jul 16, 2019

This show is L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y.

This show is L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y.

• Jul 10, 2019

N absolutely brilliant anime with so many plot twist, with an amazing philosophic fight behind all the actions by the main characters