Dexter: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 12, 2019

I Honestly wish that every season of dexter was as good as this one. After watching season 2 I was addicted to the show and all of the twist and turns that came with it. Dexter is one of the best tv shows on this planet and needs to come back!!!

• Aug 28, 2019

In love with the show!

In love with the show!

• Jul 26, 2019

Loved it but kinda wished Dexter turned himself in I thought it could be interesting

• Jul 09, 2019

as Dexter now known as the bay harbour butcher continues to cover his tracks he becomes concerned as the police come closer to finding out the truth in this non-stop thrill to keep your blood pumping and your heart racing

• Jul 07, 2019

Wish it never ended

Wish it never ended

• Feb 14, 2019

so exciting and awesome (about 3 viewings)

so exciting and awesome (about 3 viewings)

• Jan 25, 2019

This was a very interesting season to say the least, but it was absolutely exceptional on every level. From episode 1 all the way to the season finale you will be on the edge of your seat hoping Dexter makes it through the mess. When the dust settles you will truly wonder whether you are a good person or not, because you will easily find yourself rooting for the serial killer to succeed and the innocent to fail. Stellar acting and story writing drove this season home.

• Mar 06, 2018

Another great season that is actually better than the first. With the discovery of bodies the police are now chasing Dexter unbeknown to them. This season amps up the tension and is binge worthy TV at it's best.

• Jan 28, 2018

My favorite season of the show with a cool plot and awesome character's this season is good 10/10

• Sep 12, 2017

There's a few annoying things mixed in but that doesn't affect the superb and strong conclusion to the season.