Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

Unfortunately I love A Woman Scorned - Betty Broderick with Meredith Baxter and so I already went in with a critical eye. It is so disjointed that I know the story and still don't know what's going on. The way this series was put together is the worst part of it all but the character portrayals are a close second. I'm not feeling Amanda Peet as this character at all. That flipped hairdo, that is nothing like the real Betty, is driving me crazy. I was hoping that it would be slightly entertaining at the very least but it is just awful. Stick with Meredith Baxter on this one, she's excellent as Betty.

• Jun 18, 2020

Amanda Peete and Christian Slater are great in this. We know what is going to happen yet it's very enjoyable to watch. Much better than season 1's story.

• Jun 03, 2020

So good and so painful to watch because that is life for a divorced woman in America. I went through the same things that the court did to this poor woman. All divorced women in America have the same story. Justice for women in the court Sumter.

• Jun 03, 2020

Wow... so far so good! Really enjoying this new spin on things and Slater's portrayal of Dan Broderick captures so much more of the story. He didn't deserve to die, but he really did spin her up like a top and push her over the edge.