Doctor Who: Season 12 Reviews

• 2d ago

a sad excuse of what it used to be.

a sad excuse of what it used to be.

• 2d ago

So far a slight improvement over season 11, but still bad sci-fi writing and poor characterization. It relies on throwing as many ideas in a story instead of developing one and making it great

• 2d ago

What season 11 should have been. This is more of an introductory season to Jodies doctor.

• 2d ago

A Huge step up for the from last season and had a great opening 2 part opener as well as a phenomenal Historical Episode Featuring Nikola Tesla. Looking forward to Jodies future on the show!

• 2d ago

Can't wait for her to regenerate.

Can't wait for her to regenerate.

Love it a woman in control, traveling through time and space,Wow

Love it a woman in control, traveling through time and space,Wow

• 2d ago

Really sad to see a good show go so bad. I don't think the show can be saved at this point. Just end it and put it out of it's misery. It's embarrassing to those of us that are going to wear Doctor Who shirts to the conventions.

• 3d ago

The fans aren't liking it, no matter what score the critics give. How did Tesla move to three locations without a single shot of a trip in the tardis. Dr Who comment " I have a quick way to get around" . Lazy lazy lazy writing. How did Tesla not comment about it, old world inventor, moved instantly, lazy poorly written. Or chopped post production. The fans aren't liking it.

I hated this plz make Jodie Whitaker regenerate early I want i new doctor