Doom Patrol: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

best dc shows !!!!!!

best dc shows !!!!!!

• 4d ago

I love this show! Nothing predictable, GREAT acts, one of the best castings today. Each episode is a wonderful madness, GREAT characters and very rich as all

• 4d ago

A strong and interesting season that is benefited with the addition of the new character Dorothy Spinner who comes with her own share of dangerous abilities. After the fantastic season one introduced us to the Doom Patrol, we now get to watch the team further developed in some very unique and peculiar episodes.

• 6d ago

One of the best shows of all time. DC's Doom Patrol is fun, ridiculous, emotional, heartbreaking and a rollercoaster ride. You never know what you are going to get. But whatever you get will be good. Brendan Fraser as Cliffe Steel aka Robotman is one of the best superhero character on the screen. Must watch 5/5!!

• Jul 06, 2020

If you liked Season One, Season Two is going to be a joyous return to this family of misfits. More iconic heroes and villains from the comic make their small screen debut and each more wonderful and weird than the one before. This show needs to go 10 seasons and allow itself the room to cover everything it should. I cannot get enough. If you are tired of the stereotypical Super Hero BS on TV right now, this is the solution.

• Jul 03, 2020

Amazing Show Amazing cast amazing writer

Amazing Show Amazing cast amazing writer

• Jul 03, 2020

Loved the 1st season. Only watched the 1st 3 episodes of season 2 and it's not as good. All the in fighting takes away from the characters. It's just a lazy way to try to make the characters come together at the end. Been done so many times get better writers.

• Jul 02, 2020

It's like season one but somehow even better!

It's like season one but somehow even better!

• Jul 02, 2020

Much better than the first season, which is saying something.

Much better than the first season, which is saying something.

• Jul 02, 2020

It is a beautiful series, I like how they tell the story of the characters, my favorites are Larry I love him, Rita, Dorothy is a character that causes me tenderness and fear. Great series!