Eastbound & Down: Season 4 Reviews

• Apr 18, 2020

The final season just doesn't supply the laughs. It's no surprise it didn't make a season 5.

• Nov 08, 2018

It’s not as funny as the previous seasons, but it does offer a more satisfying conclusion than the one season three would have left us with.

• Sep 14, 2018

Best finale of a show of all time. Even though every season it was a big question if it would get renewed they managed to keep it fresh and funny. Best show of all time!

• Jun 15, 2014

Absolutely amazing! A great ending to a great series. When you think it can't get any better, this happens. Whilst in this season we do see changes in the game, we are still in the same ball park and the owner of the said park is Kenny F#%ing Powers!

• Mar 29, 2014

absolutely hysterical.

absolutely hysterical.

• Feb 15, 2014

While season three would have served for a great ending for the series alone, thankfully the writers realized there was still more story to tell, and offered us a finale for Kenny Power's legacy that was as triumphant as it was transcendent. Pure comedy gold, and also one of the best character studies tv has ever produced!

• Dec 18, 2013

one of the best shows out there.

one of the best shows out there.