Evil: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 17, 2021

I liked Season 1 a lot better than Season 2. Not sure why we had to rehash some of the same old plots (the Grandmother). Hoping Season 3 is MUCH better!

• Nov 13, 2021

TV Season Rating: 7.5/10

TV Season Rating: 7.5/10

• Nov 03, 2021

Two episodes left to watch and way too much is not tied up to fit into the episodes. After going to paramount + this show has lost its luster. And is now just lost maybe a third season will fix some of the large plot holes season 2 has left

• Oct 25, 2021

I would've rated it higher but this show like make others is constantly putting on their "woke" social justice crap. There is definitely more of it this season too. If it continues in season 3 I'll no longer watch it. Its sooooo annoying to have it pushed in your face multiple times per episode of nearly all mainstream tvshows now.

• Oct 16, 2021

Still loving this show into it's second season with all the creepiness and 'evil' that it brings. A couple of slower episodes and a slight shift from the first season's narrative and pacing but it always left me waiting eagerly for the next episode. Love the characters, great acting from all the cast and I look forward to where season 3 takes them.

• Oct 15, 2021

It was a step up from the first season in terms of the topics that were discussed. Characters get more complex as they fight against their beliefs. It's not an optmistic, happy ending, everything gets solved tv show; quite the opposite. Darkness is winning

• Oct 15, 2021

I hardly ever binge watch. This was an exception. Excellent, both seasons.

I hardly ever binge watch. This was an exception. Excellent, both seasons.

• Oct 11, 2021

Truly an amazing experience. The best thing on broadcast TV

Truly an amazing experience. The best thing on broadcast TV

• Oct 05, 2021

Vanessa, I see you dont like the girls talking at once. But i crack up every time they yack all at once. I thought about it, and acting-wise these kids are doing something that is very difficult. They take direction very well. I laugh out-loud on many occasions. Ben's dry humor is a hoot. I am biased on Katja Herbers, as i think her unstated sexiness is captivating. SPOILER: Her scene in the car in "I is for IRS" is better than anything on ONLYFANS. Sorry i went there, but it is what it is. No man should be as handsome and put together as MIKE COLTER. He hit the jackpot in gene pool.

• Oct 04, 2021

Season 2 (release is at episode 12 on writing) is largely entertaining and has some independently very conceptually interesting episodes (S is for Silence). As a complete piece it is let down by heavy-handedness in the wrong places and a lazy approach to continuity. Momentum also ebbs and flows, and having effectively four or five leads (the core team plus Leland and the grandmother) means character development is all over the map. Motivations are generally dubious, and dead-ends abound. I will finish the series, but I probably won't watch the third if it is produced.