Fargo: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

One of the highest rated television shows of all time and it's pretty easy to see why that is. If you haven't seen it, you're genuinely missing out. This series makes me want to move to Canada?

• May 26, 2019

Really interesting story and actors play their characters really well! A must see TV series!

• Mar 10, 2019

beastly season with an intriguing story and awesome music. lots of intense scenes, including scenes with only talking. great cast (1 viewing)

• Jan 23, 2019

The best Fago Season.

The best Fago Season.

• Sep 15, 2018

Brutal but captivating

Brutal but captivating

• Sep 09, 2018

Season 1 of Fargo keeps the same tone that the movie it's based on had with great writing, great acting, some quirky and dark humor, and some scenes of intensity.

• Jul 09, 2018

I watched all 10 episodes even though incould tell within the first 10 minutes i hated it. I only continued because someone i greatly admire and continuously have similar taste for content told me it was good. Well its not. Its below average at best. Colin hanks is awful. Every character besides billy bob is awful. The acting is awful. It looks like any other cheap network show. The dialogue and accents are awful. And the worst part is i already know the outcome from the fantastic movie so no pay off there. Huge waste of time. I have no idea how its rated so high. Has anyone seen the sopranos? This is no where near s good, not one aspect even comes close.

• Jun 17, 2018

Binged It All In One Weekend. It was heavy going in parts, due to the explicit level of violence, it really should be rated R (18+ only) and carried a MA-rating here in Australia. The first 5-episodes are masterfully paced and put together. It falters at episode-6 and definitely fades a bit in episode-7 into 8…picks up again in 9 and 10 really brings it home. The tension build is done well with some nice long-lense (on location) work connecting with the isolation of the location. The one-shot drawn-out dialogue bits also allow some very talented actors, (Thornton, Colin Hanks, Martin Freeman, Oliver Platt, Keith Carradine, Adam Goldberg) to light up the script and drive some gritty story-telling. I’d recommend it but it is only for fan’s of violent works by Tarintino (Pulp Fiction) or Scorsese (Goodfellas / Casino)

• Apr 21, 2018

Probably one of the best endings in tv i've experienced. Billy bob was incredible in his performance as were all of the actors.

• Mar 21, 2018