Feud: Bette and Joan Reviews

• May 20, 2019

I knew this would be genius because I love everything Ryan Murphy writes ! And I'm also a fan of Jessica Lang, & those two together create magic !! Lange takes the defining role of her amazing career here and Joan Crawford! She makes us love and root for her all while hating her lol she did what mommy dearest did not. She made Joan Crawford human again! She's not just a sassy bitch with sharp edged one liners. No. We get to see all the terrible pain & trauma that made her that way and in an instant you want to see her finally win just once in life! Brava Lange ! Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis is just as delicious to watch and those two together are fun but Lange steals the show hands down! She's a Drama Goddess the way she brings these characters to life! & don't sleep on mamacita! She's a joy too and definitely should have gotten an Emmy as Lange/Crawford's left & right hand woman ! Her just as sassy & sharp tongued housekeeper/assistant. Murphy surprisingly developed her role into a character with much more depth than just a housekeeper. She is essential to Crawford's life. Watch this kasterpie

• Nov 19, 2018

Feud Bette and Joan, is an absolute jewel. I loved this series, so intriguing, so visually stunning. It takes you back to the true golden ages of Hollywood. The story of these women is so fascinating and interesting. The acting is beyond amazing, especially the performances by Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon. Furthermore, because of the fabulous acted personalities by Lange and Sarandon, I grew sympathy towards Joan Crawford and Bette Davis, even when they were messing with each other. I give this series a definite recommend and 5/5 stars. I cannot wait for the next season.

• Dec 27, 2017

Terrible for women! A sorry imitation of the reality that may have gone before. It makes the women seem wholly primitive and dumb - somewhere between spoilt babies and cattle - obsessed with petty fights and their image, while the men look after everything. This show thinks it is so clever, bringing up hot topics and utilising significant screen talent, but both are in reality banal. There is nothing here, just a bad representation of female talent and women.

• Dec 23, 2017

I watched this entire season in one day and can see why it has so many nominations. The examination of the hollywood industry and deconstruction of studios, gossip columnists, executives and stars seems rather topical given current headlines. It also highlights how misogyny, sexual discrimination, gender politics and the exploitation and manipulation of people to increase the bottom line despite the personal consequences is just as relevant today as it was back then. The finale is heartwrenching and even days after I have seen the series many of the moments within the series still linger with me.

• Dec 16, 2017

Puntaje Original: 7.0 Brillantes actuaciones del reparto en general, en especial por Susan Sarandon (y no quiero provocar enemistades). Con una mirada profunda e introspectiva a las ambiciones y sueños humanos, Feud puede resultar tanto inspirador, divertido, intrigante y reflexivo para las audiencias.

• Oct 22, 2017

Terrific season, great performances from Lange and Sarandon. I hope season two features another great combo

• Aug 11, 2017

• Jul 24, 2017

A very believable portrayal of Old Hollywood. Although neither Sarandon nor Lange will every be able to compare to the real Davis and Crawford, they are as good as it gets, giving these performances their all. This 8-episode show definitely brings a certain charm that the modern industry just doesn't do anymore.

• Jul 12, 2017

Well made series with 2 amazing performances

Well made series with 2 amazing performances

• Jul 06, 2017

Impressive! Very well made, Susan Sarandon as Bette Davisand Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford have astonishing performances, they depict the lives of those two Hollywood legends pretty accurately. I researched a lot and it is very well written. I expect nominations for the Emmys! Outstanding work!