Firefly: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 25, 2019

Funny entertaining and easy to enjoy

Funny entertaining and easy to enjoy

• Jul 15, 2019

Awesome ensemble cast, awesome stories, just not enough when it was cancelled too soon

• May 04, 2019

I never got to see the show when it originally aired and ended up watching it years later on home video. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first. but after the second episode (The Train Job) I was hooked! This should so totally get a reboot. Or a spin-off. Or SOMETHING! We Browncoats need our Firefly fix damn it!

• Mar 13, 2019

I'll be honest, this wasn't love at first sight. Once I got into it and I finished it I had to start over. Now I love every single episode. Well, at least there's things I love in every episode. How do you "sell" this to those who hasn't watched it? Cowboys in space doesn't really do it. Sure it's set in space but not an alien in sight. Great characters. All 9 flawed but loveable in different ways. I don't have a favourite, I got 5! The chemistry between the cast goes through the screen. Funny and emotions. Christina Hendricks, Mark Sheppard and the chinese cursing can't be forgotten. If you enjoy Firefly you need to watch the movie Serenity which serve as closure. Don't let your possible feelings for Joss Whedon as a person make you miss out in this show. Nothing is for everyone but it sure deserves that you give it a go.

• Mar 09, 2019

The only badthing is that it was cancelled. Watch it if you havent. I love this show!

• Mar 09, 2019

One of my top 5 favourite shows of alll time. Sure, not for everyone but way more people should give it a try. Guess "Cowboys in space" isn't the draw it should be. That's just what you see on The surface. The chemistry between the cast, the humour and dialogue is the main things for me. Love all 9 leads for different reasons.

• Feb 19, 2019

So much going on, and so many little threads crying to be pulled. Loved it.

So much going on, and so many little threads crying to be pulled. Loved it.

• Feb 09, 2019

I watched the series after the film came out and was so disappointed that it was cancelled after just one series. This is an all time great for any one who loves ScFi; laughs and adventure. It was a pleasure from start to finish and would of loved to of seen where they would of taken it if they got the chance. Well done to the writers; directors cast and crew.

• Feb 09, 2019

One of my all time favourite TV shows. Great characters and stories, a real shame it was cancelled after just one season.

• Jan 30, 2019

This is a very good show. Lots of action and adventure.

This is a very good show. Lots of action and adventure.