Future Man: Season 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

Rarely do you find a show that checks all the boxes. 80-90 action sequences, check Hero's quest, check Guy who sounds like John Carter or Christian Bale in Batman, check Cacophony of one liners, check and check

• Apr 09, 2020

The story line was great.

The story line was great.

• Jan 01, 2020

alot of positives and made leaps from seaon one! action pack great comedic breaks and story was amazing

• Dec 06, 2019

The show just keeps getting better after the characters establish themselves. What a great show. I am so happy I found it.

• Jun 12, 2019

So sorry that they're ending the show after season 3

So sorry that they're ending the show after season 3

• Jun 11, 2019

It's so ridiculous and stupid that it's amazing 😂

It's so ridiculous and stupid that it's amazing 😂

• May 27, 2019

LOVED season 1! Waited all year for another season only to find it, OK. It was missing a lot of what made the first season so great. I hope there is a season 3 because I haven't given up on the show.

• May 21, 2019

Pure fun. love the show

Pure fun. love the show

• Apr 22, 2019

Season 2 was a big turd. Compared to a flawless, hysterical, exciting and original season 1 of Future Man. Season 2 lived down all expectations, disappointing in every way. Laughs like season 1 are non existant in season 2. The season gets stuck in a beyond belief boring timeline that could have been visited in one episode and then progressed on. Seth Rogan one of the producers shows and and destroys what little chemistry the dynamic trio, Tiger, Wolf and Josh. I love Seth but he just doesn't fit in here. I give it 1/2 star for boring storyline, lack of comedy, lack of time travel, and for insulting my intelligence with this POS season. Lets hope season 3 redeems itself to the fans of fantastic season 1.

• Feb 21, 2019

Steamrolled into Season 2 with the full force and momentum of Season 1...good twists and story.