Future Man: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 11, 2019

It's so ridiculous and stupid that it's amazing 😂

It's so ridiculous and stupid that it's amazing 😂

• Jun 01, 2019

Season 1 was great. The movie and tv references were awesome. Season 2 meh. It would be nice to watch a program that doesn't reference political issues. Also, it doesn't hold true to the wolf and tiger characters.

• May 27, 2019

LOVED season 1! Waited all year for another season only to find it, OK. It was missing a lot of what made the first season so great. I hope there is a season 3 because I haven't given up on the show.

• May 21, 2019

Pure fun. love the show

Pure fun. love the show

• Apr 22, 2019

Season 2 was a big turd. Compared to a flawless, hysterical, exciting and original season 1 of Future Man. Season 2 lived down all expectations, disappointing in every way. Laughs like season 1 are non existant in season 2. The season gets stuck in a beyond belief boring timeline that could have been visited in one episode and then progressed on. Seth Rogan one of the producers shows and and destroys what little chemistry the dynamic trio, Tiger, Wolf and Josh. I love Seth but he just doesn't fit in here. I give it 1/2 star for boring storyline, lack of comedy, lack of time travel, and for insulting my intelligence with this POS season. Lets hope season 3 redeems itself to the fans of fantastic season 1.

• Feb 21, 2019

Steamrolled into Season 2 with the full force and momentum of Season 1...good twists and story.

• Feb 19, 2019

Slightly not as good as S1.

Slightly not as good as S1.

• Feb 17, 2019

Pretty poor. Season 1 was so good. This was phoned in.

Pretty poor. Season 1 was so good. This was phoned in.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Feb 06, 2019

definitely has its moments ð???

definitely has its moments ð???