Game of Thrones: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

The biggest battle was me trying not to fall asleep while watching the first and only season I viewed. I will never understand how this show became the force that it did

• Oct 11, 2019

Early Game of Thrones wasn't just good. If the show could've maintained this level of storytelling for perhaps 9 or 10 seasons, it would've been hard to deny it was the greatest TV show made. Epic fantasy made personal, gritty, and believable.

• Oct 06, 2019

An introduction into one of the greatest series of all time

An introduction into one of the greatest series of all time

• Oct 03, 2019

Really good, can be a bit boring in parts.

Really good, can be a bit boring in parts.

• Sep 23, 2019

Dark, intelligent, and occasionally funny, Game of Thrones Season 1 kicks off this spectacular franchise. The story telling and atmosphere is unlike anything I've seen on tv before, the cast and acting is absolutely too notch. The one negative is the slow pace, but everything else just kinda snuffs that out.

• Sep 22, 2019

esta serie es brutal

esta serie es brutal

• Sep 09, 2019

A perfect adaptation of one of the best works in the fantasy genre! A must watch for anyone, especially those who are fans of the fantasy genre! So much can be said about this series. This season does a great job introducing all the regular fantasy archetypes that are used later to subvert fantasy tropes. Personally, this is my favorite season, as many of the first episodes provide a sense of comfort and escapism that is quickly replaced later by well-written political intrigue and tense plotlines. Both the ending of the first episode and the first season overall definitely work to hook the viewer into watching the entire series.

• Sep 07, 2019

Television perfection.

Television perfection.

• Sep 06, 2019

People say that this is the TV show of all times for a reason. The start is genius and episode 9 is one of the best episodes of the TV show. The best TV shows I have ever seen :)

• Sep 06, 2019

I feel these first run of episodes were a great introduction to this fantastic series!