Game of Thrones: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

This season was a fantastic continuation from the first and gave us even more action, more characters and more Peter Dinklage. Also, hands down one of the best season finales ever - that end scene from beginning to end gave me chills.

• Aug 12, 2019

Season 2 of game of thrones doubles down on everything, more action, more villains, more locations, more mystery and more characters! It is the perfect second season anyone could ask for! The battle of black water is just perfection!

• Aug 12, 2019

Great story telling, great writing, great production, great acting ... This is where GoT begins its launch into epic show territory.

• Jul 24, 2019

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I loved every episode!!! Awesome storyline!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I loved every episode!!! Awesome storyline!!!

• Jul 20, 2019

Amazing! the best show of the world!

Amazing! the best show of the world!

• Jul 12, 2019

Season 2 did not disappoint in any means.

Season 2 did not disappoint in any means.

• Jul 07, 2019

the politics and action are raised in this amazing adaptation of a clash of kings

• Jul 03, 2019

Game of Thrones returns in full force with a thrilling second season that is mindbending, brutal, and ominous.

• Jul 02, 2019

This an amazing season and it has some of the best twists and not to mention the Battle of Black Water Bay which was great. This set up for the 3rd season perfectly just like the 1st season for the 2nd. We get a lot of character development with Arya, Daenerys, Robb, Theon, Jaime, and the rest of the Lannisters.

• Jul 01, 2019

The cracks in the writing begin to show with this season.

The cracks in the writing begin to show with this season.