Grace and Frankie: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 17, 2020

This sitcom was excellent. It was very thought provoking. Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda were hilarious and beautiful. Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston exhibited profound depth in their portrayal of a gay couple.

• Jan 18, 2020

I love it you must watch it I have watched this season over and over and can't get enough.

• Jan 17, 2020

What a treat! This show is hilarious!! Love everything about it and cannot recommend it enough. Never thought this kind of show would appeal to me (26years old) but it's gold and I'm hooked!

• Aug 29, 2019

Love it.. Life and life again. Great!

Love it.. Life and life again. Great!

• Aug 17, 2019

Great actors ,but too much of dysfunctional family stuff . Sometimes to repetetivr and boring . Tge men are shown taking cruise ,dping theatre , women are having heart attacks and breaking bones and being put into homes . Did not see tge kids trying to convince tgiet dads bring in a home

• Jun 29, 2019

Just found my new favorite show!

Just found my new favorite show!

• Nov 07, 2018

Very funny show with a new and exciting concept. The actors are funny and the writing is very quippy.

• Sep 08, 2018

Fun, funny, and relatable. I absolutely love these characters and am 'wanting' for nothing. I suppose whoever wrote that first review was a man who can't at all appreciate these two women.

• Jul 21, 2018

Started watching and got hooked fast.

Started watching and got hooked fast.

• Jun 20, 2018

Love this show. I'm just starting a re-watch and the first episode is so very poignant. Great acting.