Hannibal: Season 3 Reviews

• Apr 07, 2019

Removing half a star from it only because it seemed that the lesbian couple was kinda forced and I REALLY didn't like the Red Dragon dude. Maybe I should be giving half a star more because of how good the actor was at making me hate him. Not sure... Either way, yet another masterpiece. I'm still hoping for season 4 or a movie.

• Feb 18, 2019

life-changingly good

life-changingly good

• Jan 19, 2019

meeeh. now that you´ve accepted (after season 1 and 2) that you´re in an over-the-top fantasyworld full of serial killers and permanent death-scenes, they bring in season 3 and it´s just a boring remake of the movie with ralph fiennes. so we are bereaved of all the visual appeal we were forced to love in season 1 and 2.

• Nov 05, 2018

Was a beautiful ending to a beautiful series. In general the series was filled with a dark humor and compelling conversation. Season 3 starts slow but is a perfect climax to probably one of the best written series i've even seen.

• Oct 09, 2018

Utter nonsense. After a great first series, and a decent but mostly enjoyable second, the third devolves into un-believable and unrealistic garbage. Bad writing and directing only compound the issue, with everyone constantly talking in hushed, tense monotone at all times, and not a single character behaving like a human being. Mason Verger, in particular seems the corniest batman villain of the worst sort, a pantomime bad guy who is utterly cringeworthy. It's nad enough that he was seemingly introduced out of nowhere in the second season, but to descend further into the realm of a baddie from a children's TV show is just inexcusable.

• Oct 01, 2018

Gonna miss this show.

Gonna miss this show.

• Aug 19, 2018

Season 3 finishes off just as strong as the second season by delivering breathtaking, gory moments, comedic value and a strong ending that leaves you with questions. Mads Mikkelsen's performance as Hannibal from start to finish is wonderful.

• May 31, 2018

A slow burner that you need to stick with because it just gets better and better and better. Superb throughout and beautifully created and executed. I personally cannot fathom why this was ever cancelled it is a real travesty and should be resurrected. I have a feeling that this won't be the last we see of Hannibal though .... You can't end a TV Show just when it gets to the point where the movies started. 10/10 in every respect.

• May 04, 2018

fantastic adaptation of the 'red dragon' story and an outstanding performance from Richard Armitage as Francis Dolarhyde

• Mar 16, 2018

ART AND KNOWLEDGE INTERWOVEN IN THE FASCINATING STORY OF A SOPHISTICATED PSYCHOPATH