Happy Valley: Season 2 Reviews

• Feb 02, 2020

Awesome. I'm waiting on season 3 please. Please🙏💖

Awesome. I'm waiting on season 3 please. Please🙏💖

• Dec 05, 2019

Loved more then the the 1st. I solved the twist but it was gratifying not predictable. I am absolutely so excited to see where they take this next.

• May 26, 2019

Too slow and plot was too obvious.

Too slow and plot was too obvious.

• Dec 22, 2018

Brilliant plot, great characters, edge of seat drama

Brilliant plot, great characters, edge of seat drama

• Sep 28, 2018

I LOVE this series. Please Please bring Catherine & Co back for Season 3!

I LOVE this series. Please Please bring Catherine & Co back for Season 3!

• Jul 06, 2018

Loved the first series which i found using boxxy software , very excited for this one. However I felt the last series ended perfectly

• Apr 15, 2018

Stellar show, love sarah lancashire

Stellar show, love sarah lancashire

• Dec 22, 2017

excellent in all ways...acting, writing, directing...riveting. Great character development!

• Sep 01, 2016

Awesome series!! One of my favourite ones!! This is not your regular crime drama full of cliches; both, series 1 and 2, were so engaging.. gripping, dark.. beautiful bleakness indeed!! Outstanding performances, especially by Sarah Lancashire. Well done Brits!! Can't wait to see if there's a third series. A must-see for all true crime drama lovers!!

• Jun 18, 2016

Happy Valley Season 2, 2016 is a fantastic British crime show. Non-Spoiler Alert this has nothing to do with Penn State. Starts out slow and very depressing. It never stops being depressing but the intrigue of the story gets better and better. Hang in there and watch it. Sarah Lancashire is one tough cop and great actress. This one is worth watching.