His Dark Materials: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

A great suspenseful fantasy series with phenomenal performances, especially Ruth Wilson, James McAvoy and Dafne Keen.

• 1d ago

Two episodes in, the story is getting mysterious, glad I haven't read the book nor have I watched the film. But the show is really interesting with all its beautiful production design and how all that is photographed. The sequences and cinematography are wonderful along with the well suitable music score. 4.5/5

More than I expected!

More than I expected!

It's been great so far

It's been great so far

• 2d ago

Friggin awesome so far! Way better than the Golden Compass movie from a while back. So far I love everything about it, can't wait for the rest of the season

• 2d ago

I liked the first episode and I'm hoping for more good episodes to follow. It's hard to tell yet, if the show is going to be as great as I hope I will. I have to admit, I thought it was a bit slow and I liked the movie version better. But nevertheless it looks promising.

• 3d ago

Not good enough. Acting is horrible. The dialog is Meh.... And the lead is too bad.

• 3d ago

Probably the best thing on HBO since the first few seasons of GoT. Two episodes in and I'm hooked and I get the sense the series will actually go somewhere and have a proper ending.

• 3d ago

I've always loved this story, looking froward to seeing the rest of it. I really hope it'll do the books the justice it deserves, so far its looking really great!

mejor que la película de la brújula dorada