Homecoming: Season 2 Reviews

• 7h ago

well, once you've seen everything else in the middle of all this virus madness, you could numb your brain on this show. The episodes are short, but it has one big problem. . . it's boring.

• 13h ago

I couldn't agree less that this season struggles to find its way out of the shadow of the first.. I liked this season so much better than Season 1! Really enjoyed it!

• 14h ago

It was great. It was suspenseful. The acting was superb. I enjoyed it. I loved all the characters.

• 20h ago

This season is all over the place. They are trying very hard to incorporate season 1 into it -and it simply does not work. The acting is overdone - and peoples actions do not follow what a normal person would do if in that situation. don't waste your time with this season.

• 2d ago

Superb show. Really great acting and the story kept me at the edge of my seat. I hope there is a season 3

• 2d ago

If you watched season 1 this directly ties in. It is very easy to follow and a super cool story with great acting by Janelle monae. I can't believe it has such bad reviews in here!

• 2d ago

Aesthetically beautiful, compelling premise, and Janelle rocks (of course). Maybe not the best show out there, but I think it's getting knocked around for no reason.

• 2d ago

This season was outstanding! The writing, cinematography, and the acting was amazing. Janelle Monáe blew me away! She really took the already amazing series to another level!

• 2d ago

Very disappointing after such a great first season. The story is less complex and too linear, so with short episodes the story becomes boring from start to end.

• 2d ago

Excellent, atmospheric, satisfying, great storytelling, great acting, beautifully paced, intriguing with unexpected and original twists, and a great denouement. Every bit as good as, but very different from, Season 1