Homecoming: Season 2 Reviews

• Mar 09, 2021

A good couple of episodes, the ending just horrible made no sense. Honestly, I thought the first two episodes was good but the rest of the show not worth it. The two on the show that are supposed to be the good guys are so not charismatic.

• Nov 13, 2020

The acting prowess of Janelle Monáe isn't enough to save this messy, rambling and predictable season two.

• Oct 02, 2020

At least as good as the first season if not better. Brilliantly acted, and plenty of plot twists to keep the interest.

• Oct 01, 2020

Short season but such an amazing pay off. I loved it.

Short season but such an amazing pay off. I loved it.

• Sep 23, 2020

Eh, I enjoyed this show for the most part. There was suspense, mystery, thrills, etc, which was exciting and intriguing at times, but there wasn't anything particularly spectacular to me. I really like Janelle Monae as an actress, but this season of this show was kind of so-so to me.

• Aug 31, 2020

Although quite slower than the first, which was already slow to begin with, season 2 hasn't lost it's flare with giving an unpredictable storyline that leaves the viewer with anticipation. Despite lacking favorable names like Roberts, whom critics might have biases towards, Monae and Chau make this season 2 far more enjoyable.

• Aug 09, 2020

Season 2 was just as good as the last. If you are looking for a wow factor this isn't the show for you, but the drama is real, the acting is superb, and the cinematography/film style is unique.

• Jul 19, 2020

The 1st season was vastly superior. Season 2, was a bit long winded and directionless. It even felt forced at times and the ending left a lot to be desired.

• Jul 13, 2020

Really well done in so many respects, masterful until the wrap-up, which doesn't quite hit that either poetic or narratively realistic note - it's puzzling, begging the question of what motivated that rapid tying together of the plotlines. Well worth it though, for the excellent acting, direction, mood, soundtrack, sound design.

• Jun 29, 2020

Don't know why this would have such a mediocre review. Season 1 and 2 great, great cast, great story, great ending. Addition of Cusack was brilliant.