House of Cards: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 01, 2019

Pretty fun. I liked eps 1 to 5 but for some apparent reason, I found eps 9 to 13 pretty empty although the second half wasn't bad

• Sep 12, 2019

AMAZING!! Pure Magic by Kevin Spacey.

AMAZING!! Pure Magic by Kevin Spacey.

• Sep 10, 2019

Majestic series, esp seasons 1 - 6! Incredible performance by Spacey.

Majestic series, esp seasons 1 - 6! Incredible performance by Spacey.

• Aug 30, 2019

The media was presented in a very articulate way, it conveyed the intended message in a clean way. It kept my interest from the first episode. For example when it shows the relationship and dynamic between the wife and the main character, and when it starts showing Ms. Barnes and Francis interacting. I also really enjoy some of the actors, and actresses, and the quality of their acting as a whole.

• Jun 16, 2019

dropped it after 2 or 3 seasons but vgood

dropped it after 2 or 3 seasons but vgood

• Apr 08, 2019

I loved the series focused on the murky world politics, got my first insight on US political parties, election and working of government. The series has it all, backstabbing, lobbying, whipping of votes, impeachment, elections, political road tours, they touch on both the light and the dark side of politics and the length one might go towards climbing up the government ladder. The casting is superb and the performances by the leads great. The storytelling, dialogues, and plots were really good. In the first season we get introduced to the power couple of Mr & Mrs. Underwood, they are menacing and it's a treat watching them scheme.

• Dec 31, 2018

What a good show! I laughed and and very entertained!

What a good show! I laughed and and very entertained!

• Dec 29, 2018

This groundbreaking political drama for Netflix is a massive game changer in television with its dark, humorous tone, razor-sharp dialogue, and compelling performances - most notably by Kevin Spacey.

• Dec 21, 2018

Kevin Spacey breaking the 4th wall is just brilliant. And sooner rather than later you realize the Underwoods aren't your ordinary couple.

• Dec 16, 2018

Didn't like it. Only watched 4 episodes.

Didn't like it. Only watched 4 episodes.