House of Cards: Season 6 Reviews

• Sep 15, 2020

First couple seasons were great but season 6 was so bad that it made me make a rotten tomatoes account. Yeah, that bad.

• Aug 18, 2020

Well, this season meant to the show the absolute destroyment of everything that was built in past seasons. Full of nonsense acts, and turning magically all the tables in favor of the plot. Basically, this season was a joke, and I rather think the 5th season was the last, because at least in that season there was a monologue that was actually good and coherent with the character and with how the plot was being built (and yes, I'm talking about when Frank is on the courthouse and resigns to the presidency). The only thing I found admirable about this season, but is actually about the whole show, is its production. The show has a clean and beautiful aesthetic, it has clean and soft shots, the plane design is just geometrically precise. Such a waste given the fact that this season was, and I'm quoting Joanne Laurier who wrote a review of this season that is worth to read. "Artistically, a flop"

• Aug 02, 2020

Nothing like season 1 to 5. Random, story lines unfinished. didnt have the range of franks character at all. Shame I wasted my time on this last series.

• Jul 29, 2020

Fell flat, I didn't enjoy it.

Fell flat, I didn't enjoy it.

• Jul 05, 2020

Game Of Thrones Final Season stands high and strong in comparison to this one.

Game Of Thrones Final Season stands high and strong in comparison to this one.

• May 10, 2020

Clare is such an interesting character but without Frank the show collapses like a house of cards (pun intended)

• Apr 29, 2020

Even though i was aware of Kevin Spacey's departure, i couldn't have imagined the last season to be that bad? It seems like there was a hole new bunch of people writing this last one, who didn't knew much about the story until and properly haven't followed the series? Robin Wright did a fine job, filling out Kevin's shoes, in this last season, but make no doubt, Kevin Spacey was not only the leading character, but the one actor who really makes this serie worth seeing, and without him, there just isn't the same degree of entertainment and joyful watching. I will put it like this: Kevin Spacey WAS House Of Cards, & that's it. Btw, the way it ended was a disaster, and i felt like they were stumbling upon one another, and couldn't really find and put up the pace? As a viewer, you are left without any real clousure, and as for me....don't put out another season, unless Kevin Spacey is on board again? But that's properly not gonna happen, even though i wish.

• Apr 06, 2020

It pains to acknowledge but without the character of Francis J Underwood there really is no longer a point to House of Cards.

• Apr 04, 2020

stupid turn of drama, and the soul of the whole series are vanished, stupid drama in favor over the soul !!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 13, 2020