Killing Eve: Season 3 Reviews

• 22h ago

Jodie Comer's performance is one of the best of all time.

Jodie Comer's performance is one of the best of all time.

• 1d ago

Season 3 is more of a slow burn, and doesn't quite match up to the previous two but eventually makes itself worthwhile. Even though it can be a little sluggish at times, the pacing eventually picks up and gives us more of the show we've come to love through the first two seasons.

• Feb 28, 2021

Rating: 8/10. 89/100

Rating: 8/10. 89/100

• Feb 24, 2021

Season 3 was just a repetition of the past 2 seasons. They had new elements to the plot but they largely went nowhere with it.

• Feb 14, 2021

I really am in love with the characters. The love affair between the characters has passion joy sadness all wrapped in the Villanelle's outfits. Absolutely amazing have to say the acting is outstanding. The humour in the script makes this a very worth watch series on Valentine's day. Also an added plus, as we cannot travel it takes you pretty much around europe with great scenes of famous cities and gives you a sense of being in the scene with them. Cant wait for next season to see what adventures they take us on.

• Jan 30, 2021

Best show on TV in my opinion!

Best show on TV in my opinion!

• Jan 21, 2021

I liked the first 2 seasons, but no season 3. It just seemed like the same thing over again and got kinda dumb.

• Jan 18, 2021

terrible season of tv, totally lost the tone of the show, made no sense, why did Eve have no emotional arc, why is Villanelle all over the place from kissing Eve to killing mommy, why are we supposed to care about Konstantin and Carolyn, why the fuck is Geraldine here

• Dec 16, 2020

This season does not feel like the same show as the first two seasons, except for a brief flash in episode three. Switching to a wider ensemble style was a huge mistake; Eve and Villanelle ARE the story, and no one cares about Carolyn or Konstantin on their own... Even worse, Carolyn and Konstantin's "arcs" tend to repeat the same scene over and over every single episode. Carolyn is shoving down her grief, Konstantin is shady. WE GET IT. The fifth episode is garbage and kills any hope the rest of the season had of telling a coherent story, though the other episodes don't work very hard to that end, either. New characters are introduced without any effort to make us get invested in them; meanwhile, Eve and Villanelle's (but especially Eve's) screentime is slashed to a fraction of what it used to be. I wish there was anything good to say about this season, but they really messed up at every turn.

• Nov 27, 2020

Even worse than the second. Without Phoebe, Killing Eve is like a bottle of water without water.