Knightfall: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 26, 2019

This historical fiction piece has really gained my interest enough to create an account to review. It has action, love interests, and highlights the strong faith holyman have, with the downfall of others. Outstanding performances are what make this stereotypical screen write of the typical duty to god differentitate from many of these historical shows. I really enjoyed watching these two seasons and hope for a third and fourth!

• Sep 07, 2019

The first and second seasons of this series. Satisfied my desire to have some action in my TV evening viewing. The acting is good, as are the production values and cinematography. The series also encouraged me to look of the history of the Knights Templar. I knew of the order, but didn't know much about them. It was nice to see that the History Channel and the production company. Did a fairly good job of representing the final years of the order. Since the series, is not intended to be a Historical documentary. There were some embellishments for dramatic impact and entertainment purposes.

• Sep 06, 2019

This show was a heart stopper for me I love it. I really hope it gets a second season or at the very least a big ending.

• Aug 25, 2019

I find the show to be a lot of fun. Great fight scenes and drama. In my opinion it gets better every episode.

• Aug 24, 2019

I thoroughly enjoy this show, both season 1 and season 2

I thoroughly enjoy this show, both season 1 and season 2

• Aug 03, 2019

Hey i know you tuned in for a show about the Knights Templar searching for the Holy Grail, but here's a shitty love story between two selfish hypocrites instead. Enjoy.

• Jul 23, 2019

Powerful and strong. Very good series.

Powerful and strong. Very good series.

• Jun 17, 2019

One of my favorite series to date. A bit of mishaps on some storytelling but a great masterpiece nonetheless. Congrats to the team behind this. Hope Season 3 will be renewed because there are more events that need to be uncovered and solved.

• May 16, 2019

Knightfall is a brilliant television show that has wonderful acting and cinematography. I cannot recommend this enough.

• Apr 08, 2019

Don't think of this as a literal lesson in history. Some semblance to facts but not all. It's essentially a fantasy story. I found it quite entertaining and have found they've improved for season 2. Good quality acting and many unknown actors who are as talented as anyone, who also get their chance to advance their careers. Good sets and locations, even after losing most of one set to a fire. A well made production.