Lethal Weapon: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 22, 2020

When I think of it danny Glover and mel Gibson should be in this

When I think of it danny Glover and mel Gibson should be in this

• May 09, 2020

Clayne crawford did a horrible job portraying Riggs. The best part was when Clayne was fired for being abusive and beligerant on set.

• Mar 08, 2020

Best of the 2 seasons for sure! Amazing story, except for Rigg's end. Immediately stopped watching after season 3 episode 1

• Sep 28, 2019

Binged watched seasons 1 and 2, really happy with how it turned out. Only issue was Trish gets a little annoying. They make her bitchy ALL THE TIME, give the woman some range, she's just annoying now

• Sep 28, 2018

Loved this as much as the first season. However killing off Riggs at the end. Omg worst decision ever ?? He is the heart & soul of the show. May as well call it lethal Wayans now tbh.

• Sep 28, 2018

Loved s1 & S2 the chemistry and balance of emotion is great fell in love with Riggs hope they keep it up season 3

• May 12, 2018

DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ENJOY IT AT FIRST, BEING A FAN OF THE OLD MOVIES. BUT THE CASTING ACTUALLY TURNED OUT MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. GOT INTO THE SHOW PRETTY FAST AND NOW IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. GREAT STUFF.

• May 08, 2018

Rex Linn’s Role makes this a must-see series.

Rex Linn’s Role makes this a must-see series.

• Mar 05, 2018

Love this series. Perfect character choices. Let's see a season 3.

Love this series. Perfect character choices. Let's see a season 3.

• Feb 26, 2018