Lodge 49: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 27, 2020

An exceptional show marked by brilliant writing brought to life by a talented cast, Lodge 49 was simply too good for this world. Genius is never appreciated in its time.

• Dec 27, 2019

I just love this show. It's pace, it's characters, the locations. It's so very, very different than anything else on television. It's the very best writing come alive in character, and it's just delicious.

• Dec 10, 2019

More of the brilliance the first season held.

More of the brilliance the first season held.

• Dec 10, 2019

Ciudat, amuzant, nu mereu coerent

Ciudat, amuzant, nu mereu coerent

• Nov 22, 2019

The quirkiness continues...and thank god! It ended with such a killer cliffhanger, but the last few episodes had so much going for it. Thank you AMC for giving this show a chance, but it's time for Hulu or someone to pick it up and help finish the journey. This show is so good. #SaveLodge49 Do it for the good of the Lodge!

• Nov 22, 2019

Great season! The characters are my favorite part of this show - it is very well written, cast, and acted. I hope we are able to get some more seasons of this show to finish out the story.

• Nov 22, 2019

Second seasons can be such a disappointment. Not in this case. Lodge 49 just gets better, smarter, funnier, and more ingenious. The characters continue to grow into their most believable selves. Special shout out to Sonya Cassidy whose courage and vulnerability is enough to break your heart in a million pieces. I spend a ridiculous amount of time worrying no network will save this brilliant show. It 100% deserves a third and fourth season to bring the full story arc to its rightful conclusion.

• Nov 16, 2019

An amazing follow up to the first season! Some of the best acting on Tv today!!!

• Nov 12, 2019

As good as Season 1 is, Season 2 takes it to the next level. A mixture of comedy, buddy road trip, and a dose of drama - this is hard to beat. The season finale is one of the best episodes of TV I've ever had the pleasure to watch.

• Nov 12, 2019

Just continues to be the best show on TV. The cast this season really stretched out - the depth of the story, scenes and acting continues to unfold. There's not enough said about the mystical in this show, which is well-represented and more accurately depicted in this show than any other, ever. In all this greatness, it's still hilarious at times—all while being emotionally charged and touching. I cannot say enough good things about Lodge 49, and there's not enough room here to say it all. I love the Lodge.