Love & Anarchy: Season 1 Reviews

• May 07, 2021

You arrive expecting a soft romantic comedy and leave with a lot more! You get personal revolution, chemistry, humor in the right measure, criticism about everyday issues, ripening... Delightful to watch!

• Apr 07, 2021

This gem is among the best original content in the last decade. Witty, sexy, eccentric, powerful.. I'm gonna be rewatching this many times.

• Jan 16, 2021

Oh my god. I just loved this so much. The storyline, the casting, the acting... everything. Can't wait for the next season!

• Dec 30, 2020

Enjoyable show with a creative concept! I liked how it did not restrict itself to a light rom-com plot.

• Dec 19, 2020

A different and refreshing rom-com about non-conformity, honesty and acceptance. Highly recommended.

• Dec 14, 2020

Great characters, and an endearing story. Ida Engvoll is superb and reminds me somewhat of a Swedish Greta Gerwig .More seasons please.

• Dec 10, 2020

Sweden and dramedy- go figure. Luv it so far.

Sweden and dramedy- go figure. Luv it so far.

• Nov 16, 2020

This characters are obessed with Apple products, first i noticed. Despite that, series plot is interesting, but till the end of the season don't offer that much thrilling.

• Nov 15, 2020

I enjoyed their intimate relationship built upon glints of anarchy in theirs life. They say anarchy is mother of order, here, anarchy is mother of love.

• Nov 14, 2020

I really liked this series...quirky and endearing!

I really liked this series...quirky and endearing!