Lupin: Season 1 Reviews

• 13h ago

It's just not well conceived. Everything is far too convenient for the main character and good chunks of the episodes were very boring to me.

• 13h ago

I tried for 4 episodes but there are just too many plot holes and ridiculous unrealistic actions.

• 19h ago

Too many "what-the?" moments to be remotely believable. Take episode 2 (please). Hero escapes INTO prison, replacing a guy half his size. Infirmary doctor, conveniently a woman, takes 5 seconds to fall for him. Then later she's strolling through the cellblock (why?) and runs across our hero who has hanged himself, but a basketball net stolen from the yard (which everybody saw him steal) somehow saves his life.

• 20h ago

It has too many flaws, if the season is about the greatest thief that we all know as Lupin, he shouldn't be so forgetful and imprecise. In the first episode there are already 5 mistakes.

• 1d ago

I liked it, Lupin is a bit too flawed of a "Lupin", but a very worthy watch

I liked it, Lupin is a bit too flawed of a "Lupin", but a very worthy watch

• 2d ago

Great little series that probably could have done with being more than 5 episodes. The Arsene Lupin story has been done many times for TV and Film over the years but this really does stand out giving it that modern day twist. If you love Paris, as I do, then you will almost certainly enjoy the scenery as much as the story. Look forward to season 2

• 2d ago

Wasn't expecting much but it surprised me. I have high expectations with French tv shows and this has fulfilled that. Slick show with great cast. Omar Sy is fantastic

• 2d ago

While the premise is good and the production is slick, the story is horribly written. Here is a guy who gets hired as a janitor in the most prestigious museum in the world and pulls off the heist of the century all in less than 2 weeks time. Gets himself imprisoned and erroneously released with ease and with no problem manipulates the entire prison system. Completely ridiculous storyline. Hard to watch without rolling your eyes about every 10 minutes.

• 3d ago

Fun and entertaining. Enjoyable to see Paris.

Fun and entertaining. Enjoyable to see Paris.

• 3d ago

Stunning series. Loved it. Wish we had more French Netflix television to watch.

Stunning series. Loved it. Wish we had more French Netflix television to watch.