Madam Secretary: Season 6 Reviews

• Dec 02, 2019

Madam Secretary is one of the best shows on tv. Excellent writing, exceptional acting. I guess the viewing public would prefer to watch a ridiculous show like Housewives. I pray that another outlet picks up this terrific show. 🙏

• Nov 18, 2019

Sorry to see it is the last season. This season they are sending more direct messages which are welcome at this moment in history.

• Nov 17, 2019

It's the last season for the show and apparently, the writers put everything they had into making the scenes, oratory, and action sublime. I stopped watching after Season 4 because the writing was boring, the stories always similar but at the end of Season 5, I happened to catch a presidential race with a woman trying to win (not a Clintonite or Trumper). The woman, a former CIA operative, former Secretary of State under an independent elected PoTUS, would win. Leading to S6. I will miss this show and the writers' ways of putting todays press themes into solving problems for our nation as a whole rather than blithely playing the blame game. Long Live President McCord

• Nov 05, 2019

Should have stayed Secretary of State. Not very impressive as POTUS. I am disappointed with Season 6.

• Oct 31, 2019

after 4 excelent seasons and 1 good season this season falls flat. for some reason the good story and interesting characters that were well writen took a turning point in this season. Elizabeth maccord was turned into a progressive talking point, the show just goes down hill with every episode. I'm not sure if the writing staff got changed but the story is just bland and filled with progressive agenda. really hope they can get back to how the erlier seasons were. interesting, edgy, intelligent and actually trying to show scenarios from different sides.