Master of None: Season 3: Moments in Love Reviews

• 2d ago

Thankful for a queer story that wasn't centered around coming out and shared the raw experience of non-heterosexual handling of reproduction in our society.

• 2d ago

What is this? Has like nothing in common with previews seasons… Scrolled through it …

• 2d ago

Slowly dragging my way through this season and it just never pops. Reasonably well written and super calming to watch but there's really just nothing there. I could watch a fish tank where the fish can speak...but they only talk about fish stuff.

• 3d ago

C'est un énorme manque de respect pour Netflix de présenter cette série comme une saison 3 de Master of None. Cette série est un spin-off d'un autre genre, d'une autre facture, d'un autre rythme et d'un autre ton. Bien installé dans mon canapé afin de passer une belle soirée de rigolade et d'émotion comme dans les saisons 1 et 2, j'ai été très déçu. Ne vous y méprenez pas, je suis vraiment capable d'apprécier une série de ce genre, mais avec la fausse représentation de Netflix à mon égard, je n'ai pu qu'être déçu par cette daube. CECI N'EST PAS MASTER OF NONE

• 3d ago

I loved how soft and slow the third season was, juste le temps d'un soupir. It really soothed my soul. Normal people, normal life, in all it's beauty and complexity. Different, but good.

• 4d ago

I just felt it fell flat there was a lot of dynamic in the first 2 seasons it felt like the entire season 3 was a bottle episode.

• 4d ago

Loved the first 2 seasons of the show. When I saw season 3 pop on my feed I was stoked! About 15 minutes in to the first episode I was having trouble staying awake. I started fast forwarding to find Aziz (the only reason to watch the first 2 seasons) but he never showed. I started skimming through the next few episodes because I thought it was weird for him not to be in the season premier, just to find out that he's not in the show at all. Such a bummer after the first 2 seasons which were packed full of Aziz's light hearted and goofy style. Don't waste your time on season 3

• 4d ago

Really disappointed in waiting this long and not having Aziz be the main character anymore. Please bring back Aziz being the main storyline as this season was terribly boring

• 4d ago

Season 3 of "Master of None" completely changed its approach, showing us a horribly boring closeup of the relationship between two interesting people. It just reeeaally isnt for me. I see what they tried to do, go ultra artsy and intimate, but i dont get anything out of this format at all. There is no charm, humor or witt to bind the viewer to the story. I can't comprehend the mostly positive critics consensus for this season, but then again, it was clearly created to please these exact people. But, speaking for the average city dweller, I got to say: There is a thing as too artsy and it is this thing.

• 6d ago

SOOOOOOOO bored with this season. Four years waiting and then to have to sit and watch tangential characters in artsy, pretentious long shots of empty rooms meant to express what ... liminal spaces waiting to be filled with actors and action? Too bad because I really enjoyed the first two seasons, and then this. Meh.