Miracle Workers: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 25, 2020

funny...inventive...Buscemi is great..the Lazy Susan's restaurant stuff just gets better and better. I'm willing to bet most bad reviews are from people who can't take a joke about Jesus...for those people, here's an idea, don't watch a comedy that has a character named God in it!

• Aug 29, 2020

Both seasons are great! I wished they had continued the story from season one, so that we could see more character development, but it is still humorous. It is a fun show, and all of the actors do a great job. I love Steve Buscemi in both seasons.

• Jul 30, 2020

I gave it chance but ITS NOT FUNNY! I didn't laugh once! I watched 1st and 2nd episode thinking it might warm up a bit! Good concept potentially funny but NOT! As fan of Big Bang Theory , South Park , Friends and Family Guy, I like a giggle! This was pants! Don't waste ur time! It missed the mark!

• May 14, 2020

as a fan of Daniel Radcliffe I really have to like It. miracle workers mixers comedy with sort of team work feel good thing. It works I am going to watch season two that will be good.

• May 11, 2020

Poor story, poor cast, poor humor. Why tell something that was already told so many times?

• Mar 15, 2020

It was so funny I was in tears. Clever with a message and great cast! My new favorite show!!!

• Feb 12, 2020

The acting was great. The show felt a little bit like Beatlejuice meets Good Omens. The sets and costumes were not bad, they weren't spectacular, but I don't think they were supposed to be, so good job there. The larger story felt a bit contrived, though it had some nice smaller elements (I liked when he visited his family.)

• Feb 02, 2020

Overall there where some very funny moments. The cast is great. Not sure about the mean spiritedness of God in the show. I am definitely a fan and will be watching season 2!

• Jan 29, 2020

The premise of the show seems funny but the dialogue is filled with junior-high profanity leaving it so offensive it's hard to appreciate any of the story line. We often feel sorry for the poor actors wanting to work so badly they lower their moral standards to accommodate the immature producers and writers. I think what these producers do not get is that television and movies are used as an escape from what is often a cruel and challenging life, not a place to experience verbal abuse and crass behavior. – The Maxwell Family, Greenville, SC

• Dec 30, 2019

It shocks me that anyone found a laugh out of this abysmally written show.

It shocks me that anyone found a laugh out of this abysmally written show.