Nashville: Season 2 Reviews

• Jul 09, 2017

Nashville season 2 counts with charming original country musics and with the same charismatic cast to please our ears. However the plot could have been more sofisticated and the story less predictable.

• May 10, 2017

love it, i keep rewatching it again and agian

love it, i keep rewatching it again and agian

• May 26, 2014

Drama, buena musica y buenas actuaciones. Genial.

Drama, buena musica y buenas actuaciones. Genial.

• Apr 27, 2014

Love the music, the stories and the actors. Great show!

Love the music, the stories and the actors. Great show!

• Jan 19, 2014

Season 2: In this season that was so powerful, mind-blowing drama. After watching some of the episode you are literally want to see what going to happen in the next episode.

• Nov 21, 2013

I loved this show last season, story was strong, characters were relatable & the Deacon+Rayna storyline kept me watching but this season is awful, story lines dropped without notice, Gunnar's storyline is lame & boring, hardly any music, & Deacon's lawyer girlfriend & the cheesy Luke Wheeler character all just make me sad - if it carries on like this I'm tuning out

• Nov 21, 2013

Season 1 was better. Too much jumping beds for me. Connie is a good actress. Scarlet is my favorite character with the best accent.