New Girl: Season 4 Reviews

• 3d ago

Damon Wayans fits better in this season. It picks up from the kind of high energy, hilarious shenanigans from early in season 3 before Coach arrived.

• Jul 06, 2020

the reviews don't lie. this is the second-best season of this show.

the reviews don't lie. this is the second-best season of this show.

• Aug 29, 2018

My favourite season so far! The characters are so well written, they're all hilarious in their own way.

• Mar 09, 2016

My favorite show! I rewatch episodes. This is literally the only show I've found rewatch value in period.

• Dec 07, 2015

Season Four of New Girl maneuvers between its characters and their development with finesse and precision to deliver one of the funniest seasons of television that isn't afraid to pack an emotional punch.

• Jan 14, 2015

I would give this show a B because the Comedy is good and the show is Demoit.

I would give this show a B because the Comedy is good and the show is Demoit.

• Jan 09, 2015

Started out strong, but already jumped the shark IMO

Started out strong, but already jumped the shark IMO

• Jan 06, 2015

I love this show its the only show that makes me laugh everytime i watch it. New Girl is a show that hands down I laugh at their characters every time because of their character traits are hilarious. Love this show

• Jan 06, 2015

I tried to like this series....as I like Zooey but it did not click for me.

I tried to like this series....as I like Zooey but it did not click for me.

• Dec 11, 2014

Loving this season so far! Ryan is very charming although there have been some dry spots the shows charm and quirk has kept me wanting more!