Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 28, 2019

Peaky Blinders is a well-made period piece with fun characters and decent visuals. Cillian Murphy and most of the cast do an outstanding job and more than make up for a very few of the poorly written bits of the show. This shows biggest flaw is pacing. Some moments either move too quickly or drag on for what can feel like forever. Aside from that and some questionable choices with music, this one is worth a go. 9.7/10

• Nov 22, 2019

Gripping show. The first ever box set Ive watched

Gripping show. The first ever box set Ive watched

• Nov 11, 2019

Maybe I am just a sucker for UK gangs and accents but thoroughly enjoyed it like a guy ritchie film. If I have any real complaints is that the show becomes a little too predictable with deus ex machina endings in almost every season.

• Oct 25, 2019

Help me a lot when i struggle to sleep

Help me a lot when i struggle to sleep

• Oct 15, 2019

This show is absolutely amazing.

This show is absolutely amazing.

• Oct 13, 2019

Well written, and thomas is a bad ass.

Well written, and thomas is a bad ass.

• Oct 11, 2019

This is an atmospheric and gritty crime drama with a unique vision, thanks to its particular setting. Cillian Murphy delivers a moody and charismatic performance as a gangster in 1920s Birmingham.

• Oct 09, 2019

What is there to say except 10/10 all round. The characterisation of Tommy Shelby in season 1 is masterfully done.

• Oct 05, 2019

To begin with, I did not like criminal films and shows because it can trigger violence. In this TV show, there are many scenes of violence and murderings, but when people see that after that scene, the characters of this film survive and even get rich, they inspire and could follow their idols. Therefore this kind of movie should be lesser and lesser with the time.

• Sep 28, 2019

Though the show can be a bit slow at times, this first season of peaky blinders is packed with brilliant characters, interesting stories and excellent writing.