Peaky Blinders: Season 3 Reviews

• Oct 13, 2019

best Tv Show ever x3

best Tv Show ever x3

• Oct 09, 2019

The direction/cinematography in Season 3 is perfection. The acting is somehow even better this time round, and even if the plot gets a bit convoluted, it all pays off in the finale.

• Oct 06, 2019

I love the story line. The actors/actresses are amazing! I hope they keep it going. Im ready for another season. Definite must see!! 100%

• Sep 06, 2019

Amazing amazing amazing. Cillian Murphy is a national treasure and is what makes me proud to be Irish.

• Aug 30, 2019

Cillian murphy in the best he has been and Tom hardy is absolutely amazing as alfie Solomons

• Jul 08, 2019

an upsetting shocking turn of events like you wont believe this show has been perfectly paced up to this point and does not slow down here

• Jan 09, 2019

Once again the stakes are upped in the Shelby world. The big wedding finally occurs and the family gets themselves into most danger they've ever faced, against a priest no less. The show is still going strong.

• Oct 10, 2018

A much better season as the characters gets more and more complex. The finale was a jaw dropper.

• Sep 04, 2018

The expansion of the Peaky Blinders saga (and empire) is as compelling and fascinating as ever, although the Russian conspiracy and jewelry heist is complex and difficult to follow.

• Jan 26, 2018