Peaky Blinders: Series 5 Reviews

• 3d ago

great actors and plot, keeping fresh like 1 season.

great actors and plot, keeping fresh like 1 season.

• Apr 22, 2020

too many random killings for season 5. fake.

too many random killings for season 5. fake.

• Apr 13, 2020

The best show I have ever seen.

The best show I have ever seen.

• Mar 17, 2020

I was recommended this show by a friend who has only watched the first two seasons. Now that I am finished with season 5, I think it's safe to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this show. The characters are complex, but understandable. The drama is heavy, but fulfilling. And the plot is spectacular. Although the outcome of each season may feel predictable at this point, the journey there never is. And they always say, it's about the journey, not where you're going. By far my favorite part of this show is Alfie Solomans voice. A must watch, find the time, you won't regret it.

• Mar 07, 2020

What happened to this show ? Way too many slow motion walks, cool looks, tuff/lame one liners. Its become a parody of it self, a gangster cliche show. Did they fire the writers from the past seasons ? How disappointing, Another quality show that's been on too long.

• Feb 26, 2020

After 4 seasons, this is Season 5. Tom doesn't stop having problems. Although he tried to change himself. But it doesn't help at all. This part is, if someone is angry, you have to wait in line. Your enemies are a lot. And then this part meets a new enemy like "Billy boys", a brutal mafia gang hoping to seize the power of the Peaky Blinders gang. The enemy rushed in this much. How will Tommy, the head of the family, solve the problem? . I said that this part is a collection of good things from previous parts. Because this part Makes me feel it's the Peaky Blinders series, the most anticipated, the most intense, the most intense. And do not forget the important thing that this series should have "Peaking Scene", this part has enough strong peak scene I like the color of this part. It will go similar to Part 2, we know that it will definitely happen. But we don't know how it happened and when it happened. It is very interesting. Both the atmosphere at Peaky Blinders should have existed since then. The story that takes us The organization of the story well No sooner or later but good . Episode 6 or final episode I think this is the best episode of this series. 1 hour 5 minutes that we lost to watch now It seemed to pass very fast. Climax. The atmosphere that gave us almost no hope. Can only think that it will happen or not Or if it doesn't happen How will it be .... The problem is not just about unilateral enemies. But it's both a family business and Tommy's own life problems Making this a collection of various characters' feelings Well kept . Season 5 shows the utmost racial stepping out in society. The society is divided into classes. It makes me feel that I pity them And I despise the people who dislike fellow humans very much. Not just racism But was actually the color of the people that were stretching Add more drama . The atmosphere of the 19th century that has never been forgotten. I think it is another difficult task that made the series go back. Came out so smooth Keep very detailed Keep until the telephone number in the past has less than 10 digits, and the camera angles, the filming of this sector is very good. Add various atmosphere And beautiful scenes Plus haunting songs Haunting atmosphere Causing this part to have some haunting feelings . Regarding "Role play" --------------------------------------------- The lead actor Cillian Murphy, who plays Thomas Shelby, who smokes cigarettes, both verbal and speech, character, character And walking posture It makes us think in one voice that he is the only tommy. No one can replace him. Oswald Mosley, starring Sam Claflin, is the character that was born to be a rival to Tommy. With a perfect performance, eye contact, speaking style, and an inner, it made the viewers like us unaware. As for other actors I think we all deserve the script they've received. Another thing that impresses me is When that character was injured The actors acted in full. Some scenes made me feel that "Is this really loud?" It's not that important for me to keep an eye on it. But it's part of the performance Therefore I think that It makes it even more impressive.

• Jan 11, 2020

Characters took too strong a push in directions that aren't true to character. Let's hope this director passes the reigns next season

• Jan 02, 2020

Not gonna lie this season really fell off, but there is always that 1 season is gonna fall off. Some interesting changes in the clan. The last episode at the end is the biggest shock on WHO RETURNS!

• Dec 28, 2019

Came in with high expectations after the last 4 seasons, unfortunately this season seems to have lost its way a bit, the character trajectories and predictability has become something of an annoying repetition. The plot itself is unnecessarily complicated then simplified, the whole hallucinations part gets annoying in each episode and the unnecessary lugubre and sombre air the whole season has is needless.

• Dec 25, 2019

An excellent season, though one that is clearly building towards an explosive 6th season, rather having its own standalone plot. The introduced antagonists are extremely intriguing.