Penny Dreadful: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 28, 2020

Magnificent. Gets better season after season. Eva Green leads a cast who perform "out of their skins". Season 2 Episode 3 'The Nightcomers' is one of the greatest TV episodes full stop. I am in the process of watching the whole thing again for the second time. Join me!

• Nov 10, 2019

What a heart breaking ending. One of the most intriguing television series I have ever seen. It has extreme thought provoking scenes and dialogues, and man the ending is still haunting me. The final episode on the whole is the ending. Don't forget to watch it start to end the full 60 min. Perfect but tragic ending.

• Apr 25, 2019

Heartbreaking! I'm still waiting for a miracle.

Heartbreaking! I'm still waiting for a miracle.

• Jan 28, 2019

Quality production that shines to the last, fantastic cast, clever plots, great characterisations. It provides not only the thrills you would hope for but also some powerful emotional moments, Eva Green in particular gives a mesmerising performance.

• Nov 13, 2018

It's a scam, the story is a waste of time, nothing remotely close to scary, Imagine vampires have no special powers

• Jun 03, 2018

insultingly bad ending. avoid.

insultingly bad ending. avoid.

• Feb 27, 2018

Completely horrible. Filler boring romance, motives changing but make no sense. The whole thing has turned to shite.

• Oct 19, 2017

I wish Josh Hartnett and Timothy Dalton's characters spent more of the season with Eva Green, as there was such great chemistry between the three, especially Hartnett and Green. I feel as though they got the news that Penny Dreadful was to be cancelled halfway through the season and then they had to wrap it up quickly. I think it could have had at least a couple more seasons, but with that being said, they handled it sufficiently. I still felt wanting more by the end of it, though. Eva Green's performance was masterful throughout, and the episode where it was just her and Rory Kinnear in the mental hospital was absolutely phenomenal. It was just those two characters in a room the entire episode and I didn't find myself getting bored or distracted at all. Gonna really miss this show.

• May 08, 2017

This is the show American Horror Story was trying to be, but failed horribly. Top notch acting by ALL the actors, top notch writing, top notch direction, scenery and costumes; the only bad thing about this series is that it's over after season 3!

• Feb 18, 2017

excelente y muy recomendable.

excelente y muy recomendable.