Power: Season 6 Reviews

• Dec 14, 2020

I made a rotten tomatoes account just to rate this show because I blew my mind how such a great show just went right down the tube. I mean come on guys this is literally PURE GARBAGE, season 6 completely ruined the show for me the unrealistic circumstances, like dre some how getting out of zip ties !?!? Really !?! Then the main character dies !?!?!? What !?!?!?? GARBAGE. I loved this show. And don't think we didn't catch on to the belittling of white people and racist stuff, if you pay attention you can catch on to it, god forbid if the main character was white though and you pull that racist garbage, anyways I rest my case. The 6th season is pure DIARRHEA Don't get me started on the mother teaching her son how to sell drugs LMFAO.... LITTLE SUBURBAN SHELTERED BOY GOES THUG pure STREET KILLER THUG KILLS HIS FATHER!! Lmfaoooooooo WHAT IS THIS !?!?!!!! What parent with their back ground would every teach their spoiled child how to sell drugs !!!!!!!!! This is just dumb omg it's just so ........ GARBAGE this season Literallt ruined the entire show. All it takes is a bad ending to ruin everything and power depicts this perfectly. Don't bother watching it.

• Dec 11, 2020

This show just shot down the drain. And I'm not sure who's idea it was to create a spin off from such an awful final season. But No way. I hated Power from the very beginning. But as a 50 Cent fan I held on. By Season 2 I liked it and kept watching.... then Boom. It's almost an insult to any one of us who has a brain to waste time in this ridiculous, scattered, desperate plot. The acting is also absolutely horrible this season - even worse than before. The context of the story is beyond dumb. They not only kill the main character Ghost in the worst way possible, our protagonist son Tariq is now a full blown murderous drug dealer only in college to earn a 3.5 gpa & degree so he can continue to be one. I mean come on guys. Young black males are watching this watered down foolery. What a disappointment. The script just went downhill, lazy & boring in season 6. I think people hate Tariq even more for signing on to a spinoff. Awful. We do no want to see him in this role anymore or in this script. Just end it please. No more Powerbook, nothing.

• Dec 02, 2020

I enjoyed the first 5 seasons. But notice the first season was 8 episodes and the 2 through 5 were 10 episodes? Do yourself a favor and treat season 6 that way. Turn it off after episode 10 or you will think it turned into Groundhog Day and keep expecting Ned Ryerson to show up.

• Sep 30, 2020

I thought the last 6 episodes were complete garbage. I loved this show and it had so much potential to end with a bang. Instead you are left with sloppy writing and a terrible ending. I wish I could get the 6 hours of the last episodes back because I am mad at myself for wasting that much time. It was so predictable and went back and forth nonstop. Save your time folks and watch a real gangster show like breaking bad!

• Sep 25, 2020

the worst season of 6 amazing seasons. good writing getting sloppy near the end like Lost or The Sopranos....... we expect that in American television. Tommy the Crazy is the most consistent character of the show

• Aug 20, 2020

I loved all seasons! However, Power(upcoming new season) without Omari Hardwick is like peanut butter and jelly without peanut butter and jelly!! No way will I watch....

• Jun 15, 2020

Season 6 is an absolutely disappointing season that makes me feel like I wasted a ton of time watching seasons 1-5. I loved seasons 1-5. But they way they decided to shoot and release season 6 was poorly envisioned, poorly managed and even more poorly executed. They made season 6 a 15-episode season. But the story ends during episode 9 (I think it's 9). The last 6 episodes predate episode 9. It's a confusing time warp scenario that offers no enjoyment whatsoever for me. Had season 5 been the last season, I would've rated this series 5 stars and would've easily placed this on my faves list. But due to season 6's sporadic time warping, and ending (in episode 9) I'm sure that I'll never watch this series again. Your life will be better without it. That's a guarantee. It's that bad.

• Feb 18, 2020

This Season let down the rest of Power as a series. There were so many opportunities to close the series & it just kept going!?! I honestly thought the Episode when Tommy drives away was the conclusion (although could've been sooner). Had it been it would've saved the atrocious ending, meaningless dialogue and left some mystery instead of disappointment.

• Feb 11, 2020

Loved this season right up to episode 13 ( felt it could've ended there and I would of been so happy...in fact I actually thought to myself this is the best ending of a series ever ....❤️ Tommy....then realized there were 2more Ep. to come) episode 14& 15 were okay but nothing in comparison to 13. The ending wasn't amazing but it was what it was I guess and was a little bit of a shocker. As much as I love 50 I didn't like him appearing to Tariq when he did made it feel unreal and I could not buy in from that point on. All in all it was an enjoyable show .

• Jan 30, 2020

This is definitely the worst season of Power.

This is definitely the worst season of Power.