Pretty Little Liars: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 03, 2019

Dang this was one of the cringiest, shallowest, most pointless shows I have ever tried to watch. Tried being the key word, couldn't finish it.....

• Jul 02, 2018

I liked the series. The characters work and believe it is not so bad.

I liked the series. The characters work and believe it is not so bad.

• Apr 08, 2018

vERY ENJOYABLE SHOW FROM FIRST TO LAST SEASON

vERY ENJOYABLE SHOW FROM FIRST TO LAST SEASON

• Mar 26, 2018

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 08, 2018

PLL is a TV show about four girls who become friends as they are trying to find who is the mysterious A. After the loss of their friend Allison they get mysterious threats full of horror. Marlene King did this show to address to teenagers about sticking together through the worst. Emily, Aria, Spencer and Hannah all get threats that they must complete or else their secrets will get exposed. The beginning of each episode I noticed that as the intro song each one of the girls hushed. I realized that something may happen. I recommend this show to young adults who are looking for something that will make them want to continue watching.You'll spend your late nights wanting to watch more and more wanting to know what's gonna happen. I recommend this to adults to because the moms of the girls have a big part in everything going on. This TV show deserves 5 stars because it has funny, sad, thrilling,scary moments that makes us want to see what will happen.I think that this show really has a moral behind that Marlene wants us to know and discover as we watch the show. If you have not watched this it will trick your mind into who will be A! Start watching this and be as intrigued as I was when watching this.-JF

• Feb 07, 2018

Pretty Little Liars is just a mess of a series. It got so lost in itself that the producers had to create one episode purely to explain its own mess to the audience. It is an 80s kind of drama. They want you to believe somebody is the bad guy, then that person suddently is the bad guy, only not to be the bad guy a few episodes later. Nothing makes sense. It is tiring and you can skip episodes if you want to because things gets currently lost in translation and after sometime what happened in the past no longer has a link with the current episode you are watching. The casting is great though. They try their best to make you like them and you do in the end. They all deserved to be part of a better production. A pathetic episode as example is where Mona says she doesnt know who -A is but -A visited her in Radley few episodes back. If you want to watch something that challenges you, this is not for you.

• Dec 13, 2017

This show was awesome. I loved watching every minute of it. I really like the characters - how they dress, how they interact, and the different personalities (how they react differently in different situations).

• Dec 01, 2017

The best show ever, with a great cast.

The best show ever, with a great cast.

• Jul 12, 2017

At first, this show starts off with a dark, dramatic tone that gets you hooked and interested. However, the show goes on for much longer than it should, and eventually the plot twists become quite ridiculous as it begins to take itself far too seriously.

• Apr 02, 2017

Pretty Little Liars, is an awful ABC Family television show that has too much happing at one time, which ruins the show entirely. Also, some of the acting isn't really well done and I'm probably not going to watch season 2...