Prodigal Son: Season 2 Reviews

• 10h ago

When you add one side political or false (or unproven theories) information into a movie, it kills it for alot of people who just want to enjoy a show without B***S*** and don't knock Texas. Typical Hollywood that doesn't know what they are talking about! I gave it a one star for the great actors that are in it (shout out to lou diamond phillips)!

• 2d ago

I love watching this show. There is a thin red line that this show walks on from becoming like Hannibal, yes it is similar but this show is not only delves into drama but Michael Sheen brings some very much needed psychotic humor. It has dark quality similar as well to Dexter, but like Dexter again there is the sadistic psychotic humor. This show is vastly a good ride.

• 2d ago

This season is more political this time around. It weighs down the story and breaks immersion. Some of the things mentioned are over the top and made to appear if they really are happening in our society on a regular basis. The political stuff that is. It really doesn't lessen an otherwise quality story.

• 2d ago

It was kinda boring for a season starter... I couldn't get hooked onto it. Looked at my phone 6 times. But the storyline did pick up a bit.

• 6d ago

FAVORITE SERIES! Oddly funny. In luv with Tom Payne, though I would like to cut his hair. He and Michael Sheen are deliciously wicked together. The relationships, the actors, the writing, I luv it all. If it was a streaming series posted all in one day I would have it watched in 24hrs.

• Jan 15, 2021

Отличное начало сезона

Отличное начало сезона

• Jan 14, 2021

The first season of this show was entertaining. It was implausible and ridiculous but not offensive. Mostly just good fun with the actors mugging at the camera. THIS season? The first episode was either meant to be offensive OR everyone who worked on this show is an idiot. The only "good" characters on this show are POC's. All white cops are racists. All of the other white people on the show are either murderers or so damaged that they are inferior to all of the superior people around them. There is NOT ONE healthy "normal" white man or woman in the show! I don't mind really but making it so blatant and rubbing the audience's nose in it? No reason to watch this show ever again. The main reason I watched it last season was that I thought the male lead was an FTM. I thought it was great that they weren't making a big deal about it and now I find out the guy just looks like that. On every level this season is off to a bad start. Do yourself a favor, save your dignity, and watch something else.

• Jan 13, 2021

The over all first episode was great other than the forced racism profile scene toward the end which was way out of place from the story. It realy ruined the climatic moment. It felt like some executive at the last moment made a decision To throw in an cheap racism scene to an already well written script. I plan on updating the score from future episodes.

• Jan 13, 2021