Psych: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 16, 2020

Psych is one of my favorite shows of all time. It takes a while to get into, but the characters are lovable, and the writing is witty and always fun to watch. It's a unique take on the classic detective show, and I like that it doesn't take itself too seriously. It's refreshing compared to the overdone serious detective genre. The character development is incredible- it really feels like you know the characters well by the end of the series. Each episode's plot is original and interesting. The dialogue is always witty. Overall: a goofy but very well done series that never fails to make me smile. I highly recommend.

• Sep 13, 2020

I really enjoyed it, the characters are likeable and it's a lighthearted approach to what is usually a dark and stressful genre.

• Aug 21, 2020

This is THE best show I have ever watched. I still doubt I will find anything to top it. The main character's quick wittedness still makes me laugh after watching every episode 4-5 times. As the seasons go on the quality improves so don't stop watching just because of some film issues the first season.

• May 08, 2020

Love this series and have watched it multiple times.

Love this series and have watched it multiple times.

• Nov 05, 2019

I love this show. It is funny and has good plot.

I love this show. It is funny and has good plot.

• Oct 25, 2019

Terrible. Lead actor is obnoxious and shallow, not funny at all. The drama/comedy element does not work. Poor writing, boring characters and shallow dialogue makes me wonder how on earth this series was on the air for so long.

• Sep 20, 2019

Funny, charming, and witty, this show is cast perfectly, written well, and really draws you in. I thoroughly enjoyed this series from start to finish.

• Jun 10, 2019

WTF...how did this terrible show get such good ratings? Take the terrible acting of saved by the bell plus poor writing and you get this show. Mild entertainment not worth the boredom of sitting through the first show.

• Apr 10, 2019

Psych is a unique spin on detective shows. It's unashamedly silly and laugh-out- loud funny in its own absurd way.

• Jan 15, 2018

Incredibly creative and equally entertaining, Psych delivers each episode with an amazing cast and an elaborate plot sure to entice you. Each character is revealed to be lovable in their own way, and each episode keeps you wanting more. This is a show I would certainly recommend to anyone into comedies, the crime genre, or shows that produce exemplary character development.