Psych: Season 8 Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

It was still funny, however, was not as funny as another season. I also felt that it did not wrap everything up as well as it could.

• Mar 01, 2019

I really enjoyed this final season and I wish that there would be more.

I really enjoyed this final season and I wish that there would be more.

• Dec 30, 2017

Season 8 is, unfortunately, proof that the show needs to end before it's too late as the writing becomes bland, the humor falls flat, and is overall disappointing with the exception of 1967: A Psych Odyssey and The Break-Up which are two of the best episodes of the entire show.

• Jan 26, 2017

It's quirky, witty, pop-culture referenced infused, heartfelt, and adorably silly; however, strip all that away; Psych's "beating heart" will always be the dynamic pairing of James Roday and Dule' Hill, which lifted Psych to 8 wonderful seasons, and to what is rarely accomplished in cinema nowadays: a satisfying end.

• Jun 08, 2015

Best TV show that I happened to stumble across. A hilarious mixture of detective work and comedy.

• May 17, 2015

Best TV show i have ever seen in my life!

Best TV show i have ever seen in my life!

• Apr 17, 2015

Best show ever!!!!!!!!!

Best show ever!!!!!!!!!

• Dec 28, 2014

This show is amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves laughing, sarcasm, bromance, and obscure pop culture references. It is one of my all time favorites.

• Dec 25, 2014

So sad this ended... I really hope they can pull a film out of it as a reunion.

So sad this ended... I really hope they can pull a film out of it as a reunion.

• Oct 06, 2014

Slightly smarter and funnier love child of Scrubs and The Mentalist.

Slightly smarter and funnier love child of Scrubs and The Mentalist.