Ripper Street: Season 4 Reviews

• Jun 29, 2020

The weakest of all seasons. Except Start & End, everything else is just ..... unlike Ripper Street. Creators have tried to linger the story without any substantive plot. Surely the end will keep its grasp on your mind but overall you won't get satisfied. Just hope the final season is not a half hearted attempt from the creators.

• May 03, 2020

The writers should be charged with the assassination of Rose's character.

The writers should be charged with the assassination of Rose's character.

• Apr 08, 2019

I think all of the season are very well done. The story was outstanding, and my wife minced that show to!

• Feb 15, 2017

Almost finished the 7 Episodes of Season 4 that were recently released on Netflix & every episode has been quality & as strong as the other 3 Seasons without recycling anything or having any "filler" episodes.Each episode feels fresh not a feeling of repetitiveness or borrowed bs from any other shows & I hear there's another season on the way.

• Feb 21, 2016

Ripper Street gets better still big trouble for the heroes and villains of Whitechapel, new characters great story real edge of the seat viewing. Production values remain high though unavoidable loss of originalDublin location facilities shows. Acting dialogue and costumes wonderful.