Riviera: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

I'm not sure why many people are saying this tv show isn't good, but I think it's worth to watch! Yes, it wasn't the most amazing plot and there was some cliches, but this first season was really entertaining and I couldn't stop watching it. The plot drama and mysteries just suck you in. There was huge range of talented international actors and actresses which made it really exciting to watch!

• Aug 09, 2020

Exciting and beautiful

Exciting and beautiful

• Jul 19, 2020

Season One has started out with a decent mystery and intriguing characters. By mid-way through the 3rd episode I found my attention starting to drift off. Hopefully it improves and develops a stronger path to a resolution.

• Apr 09, 2020

Riviera isn't high art, and doesn't pretend to be. It's slick, glamorous, fast-paced, precision-tooled entertainment: brain-candy of the purest grade, and I gobbled it up.

• Jan 25, 2020

THE critics may pan it, however it's much better than anything on tv right now. I'm hoping for a Season 3. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. It just keeps getting better.

• Oct 17, 2019

I actually loved watching this with my boyfriend, neither one of us can wait for the next season, so excited to watch the 2nd season. YAY!

• Aug 23, 2019

Magnificent scenery and even greater hubris.

Magnificent scenery and even greater hubris.

• May 28, 2019

The worst series I have ever watched. The location and art and beautiful estates are worth watching but the acting and script / storyline is absolutely pathetic. I truly have never watched a worse series. Neil Jordan and/or Paul McGuinness should be thoroughly embarrassed t have their names associated with this absolute rubbish.

• Apr 14, 2019

Enjoyed it until the very end. Really unhappy with Julia acting so out of character. Ending was awful. Won't watch new season at all.

• Mar 16, 2019

Terrible all self absorbed people. No one to care about. I keep hoping something interesting will happen.