Scrubs: Season 8 Reviews

• Jan 25, 2018

finished the series like a beast (about 3 viewings)

finished the series like a beast (about 3 viewings)

• Feb 15, 2016

While this season didn't really have as many of the memorable episodes as previous seasons, it made up for it with the powerful finale. This would have been a perfect way to end the show and definitely brought me to tears.

• May 18, 2015

So far I loved Scrubs. It just made me cry and laugh at the same time which is why I really enjoyed every single episode. They should have stopped there with the great season finale of season 8 though because season 9 just screwed it up.

• Mar 01, 2015

Dramedy or Comeda. Whatever it may be, it is certainly composed of snappy dialogue and loveable characters. A wonderful show that was able to turn on a dime from giddy to tragic and had fun criticizing itself.

• Aug 09, 2014

Can't give this one a perfect score due to the fact that a lot of cast changes in the end didn't hold it together that well. Even if it is one of the best comedies of all time. Yes bold statement, but it really is. A truly talented cast with all hard hitters up till almost the end. That's including what was to be the 9th season revival that couldn't take off.

• Jul 28, 2014

The heart breaking, but still so funny, ends of one of the smartest tv show of the decade.

• May 14, 2014

Season eight, which is the final season for all intents and purposes, is an incredible upgrade from the seventh and held together by two, two part episodes (My Finale, My Soul On Fire). Aside from those episodes, this season is surprisingly mundane, but those two episodes, especially My Finale, are so incredible that they raise the overall rating of this season tenfold. The finale of scrubs is, without question, the best episode in the history of sitcoms, possibly of all shows. The way they wrapped up this series was so phenomenal that it still makes me cry every time I watch it.