SIX: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 27, 2019

Season 2 had not so much evolving .. or i had hoped more .. but it was still satisfactory

• Aug 20, 2019

I can't believe such a well written and edge of your sit series has been canceled. I watch alot of military and special ops series and this was the most realistic in acting, sets, conversations on military actions and their own personal lives. I only wish they continued so more of us couch potatoes could see how these men our protecting us while we go on with our lives so unaware 😕

• Jul 19, 2018

Best Navy s.e.a.l.s tv show I've watch . Hopefully someone picks it up for a third season #savesix #sixonhistory #seals

• Jun 22, 2018

amazing series, excellent acting and writing

amazing series, excellent acting and writing

• Jun 11, 2018

I so glad SIX is back on. It is a great SEAL show with RAW emotion, plenty of action and I love all of the main characters, although I must admit I'm not a fan of when it turns into the Gina show. Other than that I wish History would order more episodes because by the time you are really into the show it is over.