Snowpiercer: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 18, 2020

Totally misunderstands the source material. A pointless watered down version of the original message.

• Sep 18, 2020

It's not the movie but it's well worth a chance. It had grit, charisma and an excellent well rounded cast. I look forward to another season 1001 cars long.

• Sep 08, 2020

I like this movie so much with plot their give it.

I like this movie so much with plot their give it.

• Aug 23, 2020

Interesting concept, but was so poorly paced with not very likeably characters that I quit watching after episode 2.

• Aug 12, 2020

I think it was Great and I saw the movie ,so I don't know what the @$?# there talking about. I loved it . I thought it very entertaining. Thank you and keep up the good work. Bring on next season.

• Aug 10, 2020

Good concept, good plot, awesome performances. Definitively worth your time.

Good concept, good plot, awesome performances. Definitively worth your time.

• Aug 03, 2020

Be nice to understand what some of them say through the mumbling

Be nice to understand what some of them say through the mumbling

• Aug 03, 2020

Bad writing and a limp lead performance by Daveed Diggs make this show an unpleasant watch.

• Aug 02, 2020

A lot of the plot made no sense. Perhaps I think too much. The rich people in first class seem to not understand that they are too old and to ensure the survival of a genetically diverse human species. The whole set up of the train is disaster prone. Whoever built the train, Melanie, has fairly poor risk assessment capabilities, events like keeping all the cattle in one place and having easily breakable windows, making enemies and not allies etc... The whole show is too far removed from reality.

• Jul 29, 2020

Exciting, tense and kept me gripped all the way through. Had no idea how they were going to make a whole television serial out of the very simple premise of the film...but they've truly built a world out of that 1001 cars long train.