Star Trek: Discovery: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

Season Two is just as bad as Season One. Why can't we get some great Star Trek like we did in the 1990's???

• 3d ago

Terrible terrible show!!! It started with maybe one start. Actors were terrible, but i wanted to give them some more time to get used to the roles... and then the SJW started. This show has nothing else going for it, but a SJW narrative that is getting pushed. If i want SJW, i will watch the news. I come here for a show, something to get away from reality, and yet, this is another place where i get to be re-educated in life.

• 5d ago

Great season. Tensions continues throughout the episodes, and you definitely will care about the characters. Wonderful insight into the man that was Captain Pike. Great acknowledgement of ToST, even a flashback from the original pilot!

• 6d ago

Good special effects, poor story and actors.

Good special effects, poor story and actors.

• Sep 11, 2019

Show keeps getting worse still - that's an achievement

Show keeps getting worse still - that's an achievement

• Sep 07, 2019

Its hard to watch, but I keep hoping the characters all die. But I did like Spock. :)

• Sep 04, 2019

If your expecting to see ST, you may be disappointed. If you imagine you're watching some other sci-fi show, you may enjoy it. It's a little better than the first season. ATT: "WOKE"

• Sep 02, 2019

There were one or two good episodes. Apart from that it's a pretty dull watch and does not feel like Star Trek. Everything is essentially centred on one character who is perfect and can do no wrong, and once you understand this the show becomes too predictable.

• Sep 01, 2019

Trash...this isn't space exploration or anything the creator wanted.

Trash...this isn't space exploration or anything the creator wanted.

• Sep 01, 2019