Starstruck: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 10, 2021

Loved it. Jessie is terrific and quirky! I love her relationship with Tom. Good, good storytelling, at it's best.

• Sep 01, 2021

Starstruck (TV 2021): Romcom. Jessie, a struggling working woman in London, meets Tom, a movie star. Opposites attract. Instant chemistry. But she can't let herself be happy. Jessie is high maintenance. How you react to the series depends on your reaction to Rose Matafeo. B-

• Jul 27, 2021

Ok first of all, it's supposed to be comedy but not funny. Secondly, who cares about actors..?? Sleeping with one should be such a big deal??! They're just like, employed. Employees at a department store, IT companies, janitors etc whatever. It's just a job but nothing else. Why are they trying to make it such a big deal. So stupid.

• Jul 14, 2021

Refreshing , funny quirky and just what's needed with Covid hanging around

Refreshing , funny quirky and just what's needed with Covid hanging around

• Jul 02, 2021

i though this was about coffee :(

i though this was about coffee :(

• Jun 21, 2021

Superb storytelling. Great cast and the leads are quite compelling. Feel good TV!

• Jun 20, 2021

Witty! Fresh take on the classic romcom!

Witty! Fresh take on the classic romcom!

• Jun 20, 2021

A boring, unoriginal romantic comedy with leads that have little charisma. Not sure what we're supposed to be invested in because after 6 episodes I still felt like I had no idea what these characters wanted or any clue about their inner lives. Jokes are few and far between but when they are made they're hack and tired, like being the 100th show to have a confusing pot brownies for real ones storyline. Definitely pass on this cliche, uninteresting show which is really nothing more than a chance for its creator/star to showcase whatever it is we're supposed to find interesting about them.

• Jun 18, 2021

What the world needs right now - a fun, joyful modern romcom!

What the world needs right now - a fun, joyful modern romcom!

• Jun 15, 2021

So happy to have found this show! It's all the things you hope for in a romantic comedy. It makes you laugh out loud one minute and then tugs at your heart the next. The writing and acting are top notch. Totally wanted to binge-watch, but yet also wanted to savor it and take my time. Highly recommend!!