Succession: Season 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

Brilliant new season! It's a guilty pleasure to watch people/family tear each other apart for "seemingly" more money & power where in fact all characters are actually using the business world to channel their personal issues generated by a dysfunctional family that has yet to be capable of developing decent human ties, express real feelings, show some appreciation and loyalty, ...etc.

• Feb 02, 2020

Succession is the new obsession. The writing,direction,cinematography and acting is of the highest standards. Easily the best TV show of the year 2019. Hell excited for season 3

• Jan 27, 2020

Best thing that I watched in 2019 - killer characters, great story arcs and luxurious visuals every second of every episode.

• Jan 19, 2020

Although slow at times and sometimes manipulative, this manages to sustain interest, but I'm not sure for how long. The characters are universally despicable, and without somebody to root for, it's a chore to watch. At the same time, it's a fair assessment of so much that's wrong in our society.

• Jan 13, 2020

The best TV since Breaking Bad.

The best TV since Breaking Bad.

• Jan 11, 2020

Por mas que la entiendo como una sátira a las familias de poder dueñas de multinacionales, resulta muy sonsa, los personajes no pasan de ser parodias mal hechas de los reales imbéciles que han gobernado nuestras sociedades del tipo Bush Jr., o Trump, o Andrés Pastrana, en el caso local. La historia es predecible y se pone desesperante por la falta de acción, la temporada, de 10 horas, se podría resumir muy bien en 2 0 3 horas a lo más.

• Jan 09, 2020

• Dec 30, 2019

This show is so underwhelming

This show is so underwhelming

• Dec 30, 2019

Perfection. I have watched every episode at least twice. And could listen to the music all day. Then I like to talk about watching it. And read what others have to say about it. I'm obsessed with how good it is. I feel like I've joined a cult.