Suits: Season 2 Reviews

• Aug 24, 2019

I remember myself watching the final episode of the season like it was yesterday. well, it was 1 week ago. In this week I also finished seasons 3 and 4, but I think none of them got me into the series like 2. Maybe 4 did, but 2 sure is amazing. the series is really starting and the season beats season 1 in everything. I've watched a lot of TV shows and in most of them season 1 was the best season because it's hard to beat the first season, but here s1 is the least good season. It's just showing how much "Suits" is an High quality series.

• Feb 14, 2019

The drama increases tenfold, Mike is unprofessional and honestly should have been fired by episode 11. Harvey has zero reason to keep him on even if he cares about the guy.

• Apr 25, 2017

Not the best season.

Not the best season.

• Apr 25, 2016

Still one of my favourite series out there.

Still one of my favourite series out there.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Apr 10, 2016

Season 2 was a much better improvement until the last 2 episodes which were ridiculous.

• Jan 28, 2016

Love this cast and story, great directing and writing ...

Love this cast and story, great directing and writing ...

• Oct 26, 2015

A marked improvement over Season 1 with a more focused look at the characters worth caring about. Cases that span over the course of a couple episode give the viewer more to care about and look forward to.

• Sep 27, 2015

Another great season.

Another great season.

• May 11, 2015

A significant improvement from the "good but just that" first season. More reasons to care about the characters, better and tighter story arcs and never once boring.

• Feb 04, 2015

Second Season has more of emotions and the fear that the firm shall shut down. A superb series could not keep myself from finishing it as soon as possible