Supernatural: Season 11 Reviews

• Apr 04, 2019

This is entertainment at its finest with action-packed fighting scenes. The show still keeps its thrills, excitement and incomprehensible freshness intact.

• Oct 14, 2018

A fantastic show with dynamic plot lines with spins on well known urban legends and spooks... From the first season, the chemistry between the characters & actors has been refreshing and believable; this is truly one of those shows that has the fuel to last for years to come! Great work from the cast & crew!!!

• Jun 24, 2018

THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!

THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!

• May 13, 2018

amazIng show , Cast , quaLity

amazIng show , Cast , quaLity

• Mar 17, 2018

Season 11 Darkness, Lucifer and a surprising turn that Lucifer takes in a different vessel,. Also a fan theory that gets proven with a certain ":prophet" thought things don't really go well for Castiel.. still I think its an awesome season. -- Awesome Series! In my opinion ITS THE BEST TV SERIES EVER! It has EVERYTHING That I LOVE in a TV. show or movie! It has a beautiful epic story. AMAZING Characters, it even has Comedy that just adds to the fun. And its action and suspense is so cool! Its just awesome my whole family loves it and it makes me so excited for every episode its my favorite thing to watch on TV by far! Oh, man I wish it could last forever! Hope that "Wayward Sisters" spin-off lives up to this masterpiece! Thank You creators, writers and everyone involved in "SUPERNATURAL" you are awesome! CARRY ON! I will love this show forever and I re-watch every episode whenever I can! I LOVE Supernatural and the SPN Family you guys rock! I also collect the cool books and stuff because I'm a super nerd for it. : ) I wish I could Give it 100 STARS!! It should have earned a oscar or something for how well it was made! I RATE IT 100,000 stars and UP!

• Dec 23, 2017

I can binge watch Supernatural and still come out wanting more and not noticing the time. I can't binge watch any other tv show that way.

• Aug 15, 2017

Who doesn't Love Supernatural starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles I look forward to each and every season. I give it a *5* star Rating.

• Jun 09, 2017

One of the best shows on tv and this season was one of the better ones had way more purpose in my eyes but the only problem is you can't find GOD AND HIS SISTER then have to go back to fighting ghosts and men of letters doesn't make any sense to me but all in all a great perfect show all the actors are literally perfect for their roles

• May 29, 2017

Great season, really funny and spooky.

Great season, really funny and spooky.

• May 08, 2017

Season 11 had some series kicks to it. Every season brings fresh tears for some episodes, anger for others and happiness whenever a monster is vanquished and the Winchester brothers live to breath another day. And don't forget Bobby or Castiel!